The Norwich Cycling Campaign exists to encourage and support the improvement of cycling facilities in Norwich. The group was formed in 1990 and is affiliated to the National Cycling Campaign Network.
Aims and Objectives
- To promote and encourage cycling both as a practical means of transport and as a recreational activity.
- To raise the status of cycling and to promote recognition of the benefits of cycling for both individuals and society as a whole.
- To ensure consideration of cyclists in all aspects of transport planning and management.
- To undertake research on matters relating to cycling, transportation, safety and health.
- To provide opportunities to exchange information and experience.
- To represent members on matters of local, national or international importance relating to the aims of the campaign